Japanese language
Agricultural Museum Miyazaki University Faculty of Agriculture
Agricultural Museum photo
> History and Outline
> Introduction to The Permanent Collection
E-mail E-mail
History and Outline
The original facility was established on the former Funatsuka Campus in 1935 as a project to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the opening of the MiyazakiAgriculturalUniversity was inaugurated in 1986, the new building was constructed in its current location, and in 1998, was officially recognized by the Ministry of Education.

Today, the facility is divided into the main building and an annex. The main building is used to collect and display materials related to the agriculture, forestry, livestock, and fishing industries, and to introduce visitors to the most recent research being conducted by the Miyazaki University Faculty of Agriculture.

The annex contains laboratories and conference rooms equipped with audio-visual equipment used for training exercises and lectures for students as well as the general public.
c2006 Miyazaki University Faculty of Agriculture Agricultural Museum. All rights reserved.